One Degree Advisory is a boutique consultancy that focuses on leadership, communications and decision making in teams and organisations – how things are done.
It draws on the professional experience of its principal, Andy Farrant.
One Degree Advisory offers incisive expertise and a considered approach, backed up by a proven and successful track record.
Andy’s diverse work experience is a unique and powerful resource that will improve organisational performance, offer practical solutions and is delivered in a considered manner.
He works with senior staff, company executives, directors and work teams.
Clients include small to medium enterprises (SMEs), local government, independent enterprises and not-for-profit organisations.
Andy’s appointments have included:
- Chief Executive Officer of a state-wide not for profit service organisation
- General Manager and Company Secretary in the defence technology sector
- Marketing and Public Affairs Manager for a government-owned business
- Over 25 years as a non executive director
- Chair of a Federal Government Ministerial Advisory Committee
- Member, Technology and Industry Advisory Council of the State Government